Friday, March 02, 2007


I missed you before you told me you were leaving
You’re so far away and I can almost feel you berating
The things you said are stuck in my head
Lets go back to before you left
your hand on my heart
my body in your arms
the promise you made
All the little things you say
The look in your eye when you smiled and said goodbye
All of these things I can’t let go of tonight
Running around after these feelings
Look me in the eye and tell me their meaning
Racking my brains for something to say
Come back home and let’s start this again
Until you return
Ill let these feelings burn
And although we don’t know
This time lest take it slow
You said that I’m what you need
And I don’t know if you’re right for me
But that’s what makes this fun
That what gives us our run
Your face seems to be always on my mind
You’re the only train of thought I’m able to find
I really don’t know if this means anything at all
But I know it’s not enough for a crash landing fall
So if it’s not meant to last
We’ll smile and have a laugh
When our fingers weave together and were walking side by side
We’ll smile at each other and say we're glad we tried

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home