Friday, March 02, 2007

Searching his every move and analyse every touch
Read into every word finding the smallest thing to clutch
Sifting through the emotions and wading through tears
Avoiding the clashing commotion of contradicting fears
Blinded by the obvious but finding clarity in his eyes
The feeling of confusion is the situations disguise
Moving through the particles which create his airy presence
Like a knight in dirty armour like the rich one and the peasant
Tell me not to cry because you’ll be walking by my side
Tell me not to run because if it rains you’ll be my sun
Tell me it’s ok to fall because you’ll be waiting for my call
Tell me it’s ok to scream because you’ll be there with me
I catch your eye and every time
I feel myself melt some more inside
But I know that we could just never be
It’s been far too long and it’s not right for me
My mind is blank and pebbles line my road
Take it how you want it cause I don’t want your load
Its nothing personal I’m just tired from this game
Your actions are sharp and my words just the same
Let’s just agree that it won’t work and agree that it’s not right
Because I’m tired of your illusion and you’re fleeting will to fight
Let’s shake on the agreement that our friendship won’t be removed
Let’s move on from this stage of feeling broken and confused

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home