Friday, March 02, 2007

A mind captured for what feels like a moment
A heart seeking just a missing component
Eyes searching for that familiar face
Arms longing for the awaited embrace
A sigh of sadness accompanies a wave of relief
A situation which lacks knowledge and belief
The promise to myself that I'd fight back the tears
Trying harder and harder to fight through the fears
My mind wonders across the memories we made
My heart is warmed by the feelings I gained
Feeling at a loss while feeling at ease
Feeling like I've failed at trying to please
The day you told me what was gracing your heart
How it hurt everytime we had to depart
It hurts to do it but I tell myself I'm right
I think of what I said and remind myself why
I couldn't go on and it burned me inside
Please understand why I couldnt live a lie
There was a time when my head was filled with you
Filled with emotion and feelings so true
But now you're here, always in my mind
And a cure for the feelings is what Im trying to find

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home