Friday, March 02, 2007

go to her door and shout this through
that I said her friendship is beneath my shoe
like an annoying stone caught in the groove
her happiness is stuck and wont shine through
shake her hand from me and give her these words
that nothing she now says can make me hurt
the wounds she created can bleed no more
I could care less but this situations a bore
I tried over and over to make you see
but I tried and I failed is what it seems
breaking away left the anger behind
but the bitter hurt remained inside
what can you do when you’re helping hand is refused
on the grounds of attention it seems we've been used
give him this letter which tells him straight
that I wont be listening to a word he says
yet another lie will roll of his lips
as he ignores his friends to give his girl a kiss
send him my regards which come from the heart
and tell him he cant win by claiming he's smart
ill stand here and laugh as they play their game
as they claim their love which seems nothing but lame
give them their words while i prepare my speech
I’m sure they want some advice from a single unattached cheek
tell them I’m trying a new approach
by not talking to their faces I’m exploring their low
their words aren’t bitter or twisted in shame
they are simply proof to all that i claim
this being that I know exactly what i mean
when i say I’m better off just being me
I don’t need to change
because I disapprove of your ways
I look down on shallow minds because it's all that I'm not
you hang off each other in compensation for what you haven't got

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home